Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review : Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion

Hi guys! Today's product review will be the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion. I received my free sample on the mail last month and just look closely on the pictures below to see the effects on my skin after using it for a month :)

Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion with Hada Labo Cleansing Oil :)


I used to have reddish pimple scar on my left  and right temple.


Small pimples or white heads used to appear in my forehead.



Verdict: After trying the product, I positively believe that Arbutin Whitening Lotion is compatible  to my skin and it really helps to lighten my skin and pimple scars for a short period of time using it. I'll definitely grab this item soon!

You can find Hada Laba in Facebook and request for samples too, Hada Labo (SG)



No comments:

Post a Comment