Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review : Rohto C Cube eye drops



I have been using this product since 2008. And this is the only Rohto C product available in Singapore market. I usually buy it either at Watsons or Guardian, whichever has a good price or promotion. A 20% or 10% discount is still a lot of savings, especially if this is one of your necessity =)

It is quite expensive, from S$5.75 it become S$7.95 in the span of 3yrs =) I am not really sure if you will agree but some items in the shelves stay exactly the same price 4 or 5yrs ago, others even get lower prices from their actual price. “The price of an item is dependent on the demand for that item and how much of it is for sale”. Might be, a lot of buyers find Rohto C more comfortable so the demand goes up, as well as the price. 

The size of the eye drops vs. its box
I have been looking for a replacement, like below S$5 but this is the only eye drops I found that can be used with soft or disposable or hard contact lenses. I was able to found a cheaper one though, but it is not as comfortable as Rohto C. That’s why for the past 3 yrs I still go for Rohto C.

And I’m glad, my friend Angie goes to JB Malaysia every month and she would always buy me Rohto C, for RM13.95 which is S$6.34 sumthin’ (depends on the exchange rate) is still cheaper than in Singapore. And if lucky, Watsons Johor Bahru (JB) even has a promotion, so I get it way way cheaper then.

What is inside the box
 Well enough with complaining about its price, let’s go on its PROS. I wear clear contact lens everyday for more than 12 hrs and these eye drops did make the lenses more comfy. During summer, I put it inside the fridge and drop the solution on my eye, it is super refreshing =) 


It reduces a bit on eye redness when I’m wearing color lenses and of course moisturizing. My eyes are always dry and our office aircon adds up in my pain, so this product helps a lot in lubricating my eyes.

This are the product know-what and how:



I will normally stick a date label on the bottom of the container, in that way I know when it is expiring. You can only use it for a month, 

To sum up, I cannot go out without Rohto C Cube in my pocket =)
 And if you are currently looking for eye drops that can be use while wearing lenses, you might give this product a try.

*DISCLAIMER* Any products or materials used or seen in this blog were purchased for personal use and are not used or suggested for advertisements or endorsements


2 comments:

  1. The stuff you are writing blows out my mind.
    Can-C in stock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Malina!

      Thanks for dropping by! Are you asking if Rohto C Cube is currently in stock? If so, yes it is. I just saw it in Watsons City Square Mall, now selling at S$8

      Delete