Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Review : Ecotools – Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set

Are you a Vegan? Then definitely you will love this brushes :) 

I am not vegan (not yet) but I love the idea that Ecotools do not test on animals. 

All products are made from natural and recycled materials. 

I am not just buying something for myself but also protecting Mother Earth :)

Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set Includes:


a. Blush Brush - it is super soft and product blends well

 b. Concealer Brush - works GREAT on applying concealers under eye area, around the nose and in hiding blemishes


 c. Eye Shading Brush - does a good job on applying and blending e/s

 d. Lash & Brow Groomer - the comb helps a lot on preventing mascara clumps

 e. Angled Eyeliner Brush - I'm currently using this to apply my brow color =) love it!

 f. Hemp & Cotton Case =)
 
Purchase EcoTools from Watsons, Guardian, or check up on EcoTools shop locations on Ecotools : Where To Buy

2 comments: